On 5 July 2018, the Polish Parliament passed the Act on the National Cybersecurity System (“ANCS” J. of Laws 2018.1560), which enter into force on 28 August 2018.
The ANCS will implement the provisions of the Directive (EU) 2016/1148 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 July 2016 concerning measures for a high common level of security of network and information systems across the Union (“NIS Directive“).
The map presents the most important relations between entities of the national cyber security system and their duties. We believe that researching this map will help you understand the law better.
Tips for reading the map:
- colored circles are entities of the national cyber security system
- green lines indicate cooperation between individual entities
- green intermittent lines depict possible cooperation between entities
- orange lines refer to the transfer of information and data
- red lines include the incident handling process
- blue lines are forwarding recommendations